[gmx-users] Free energy in many conformation of molecular

mlyu mlyu at rs350.ch.ntu.edu.tw
Thu Oct 12 11:07:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

  I want to find a best (or stable) conformation for one molecular in water.

First, I built many conformations for my molecular. Then, I run MD to get

local minima. I want to know the free energy difference for all conformation

in molecular. If one conformation had lowest free energy difference, I think

it is better than others.

  Now I want to know the free energy difference between conformation N and

conformation A.(N = A, B, C …, etc). Compare the results.

  I don’t know how to do this work.

Thanks in advance for your help,

MLYu

Nation Taiwan University , Chemistry