[gmx-users] Using g_energy in a noninteractive mode script

hseara at netscape.net hseara at netscape.net
Thu Oct 12 19:48:26 CEST 2006

Dear Users,
I'm constructing a script to analize my dynamics. I need to run g_energy for some of these analisis. I set everything to run  without interaction with the exception of the property I want as an output. Any one know how to call from bash g_energy totally noninteractive mode. For instace I would like box-X as an output. I'm using gromacs v-3.3.1

Thantks
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
University of Barcelona