[gmx-users] 1-4 Interactions

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:52:11 CEST 2006

Hi Mike,

A 1-4 interaction is an interaction between two atoms which are
attached to each other with three bonds in between (two other atoms,
1-2-3-4). Based on the normal bond lengths, angles, etc. two such
atoms should not be further away from each other than 1 nm. Check the
atom locations of 908 and 913 in a viewer and try to see what is wrong
(also check the topology and the box).

Best,

Tsjerk