[gmx-users] warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Qiao Baofu qiaobf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 12:26:38 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I meet a problem in compiling my program under gromacs: it always give the
information "warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast".
The line refers to the following line with (***). I have tried opt2fn_NULL
too.

How to solve it? and can you give some introduction about the opt2fn,
opt2set, etc?

Thanks in advance!

 t_filenm  fnm[] = {
    { efTRX, "-f", NULL,   ffREAD  },
    { efTPX, "-s", NULL,   ffREAD  },
    { efNDX, "-n", NULL,   ffOPTRD },
    { efXVG, "-o", "EC",   ffOPTWR }
  };

***  fp=xvgropen(opt2fn("-o",NFILE,fnm),title,"t","Integrand");

--
Sincerely yours,
Baofu Qiao, PhD