[gmx-users] Nanotube and DNA interaction

yuzu0501 at sohu.com yuzu0501 at sohu.com
Sat Oct 21 04:56:52 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,<p>I am currently studying the interaction between an infinite carbon nanotube and a single stranded DNA molecule. I am using GROMOS96 43a1 force fieldfor the DNA molecule. And I am building my system in Viewerpro. However, the pdb2gmx don't seem to work with this pdb file. "ffG43al.n2t" is not found. On the other hand, the x2top is only availble to the CNT part. How can i get the pdb file that can be used with pdb2gmx or how to build the topology for the complex of DNA-CNT?