[gmx-users] reconfoguring a .tpr file to run on different number of nodes

Nayden Markatchev markatchev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 02:37:16 CEST 2006

Hello,

I looked at the manual, the faqs and other random bits I found on the
web but I couldn't find the answer to the following question.
Provided I have just a tpr file, and none of the .gro and .top files
used to create this .tpr file, is it possible to reconfigure this file
to run on a different number of nodes than originally specified to
grompp?  And if this is so, what are the steps I need to follow?  In
the case that this has already been discussed and I have missed the
topic in my original search, a reference to the discussion would be
much appreciated.

thanks,
nayden