[gmx-users] strange new H-H bond formation during MD

Qiao Baofu qiaobf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:06:35 CEST 2006

Yes. Gromacs can only generate the .pdb file without CONNECTION. I think it
is not only Gromacs but Material Studio that do like that. For more than 2
molecules, the softwares give only the coordinate data.

I find a top2psf.tcl file on the website of VMD (Script Library). It is said
this script can transfer .top file to .psf file, which can be recognized by
VMD.  But I don't know how to use it and the website of VMD doesn't give the
instrution how to use it.  :(

--
Sincerely yours,
Baofu Qiao, PhD