[gmx-users] cyclic peptide dynamics. peptidic bond

Giacomo Bastianelli gbastian at pasteur.fr
Tue Oct 24 16:19:29 CEST 2006

I have been changing manually all the topology files
(from the bonds, angles ecc...) but I constantly find
fatal errors during the minimization (example: atoms
do not match, ecc..). I guess that it is really demanding
and difficult to change manually the topology file to have
gromacs recognizing a peptide bond that cyclize a protein.

any suggestion?

thanks

Giacomo