[gmx-users] Stochastic Boundary MD using GROMACS?

Komath Damodaran kdamodaran at telik.com
Fri Oct 27 01:46:20 CEST 2006

I am a gromacs-user-want-to-be. The kind of simulations that I am
interested in is what is called 'stochastic boundary MD' in the CHARMM
lingo, where you don't have to use periodic boundary conditions. I
wonder if it is possible to use GROMACS for such calculations. I would
greatly appreciate if someone can provide any helpful pointers. A search
of the archive didn't show anything useful.

Thanks in advance,

Dam

Komath Damodaran

Scientist, Computational Chemistry

Telik, Inc.

3165 Porter Drive

Palo Alto, CA 94304

Tel: (650) 845-7838, Fax: 650-845-7800

may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and