[gmx-users] cyclic peptide: adding constraints

Giacomo Bastianelli gbastian at pasteur.fr
Mon Oct 30 17:53:47 CET 2006

I tried to include the distance contraints in my .top file as follows:

[ constraints ]
; atom1    atom2    function    distance
1    245    2    0.133

this is my output:

Fatal error:
[ file "1NB1.top", line 1665 ]:
             Atom index (245) in constraints out of bounds (1-1)

I thought that the function number 2 would have not create
the bond between the two atoms but just constrained the distance.

Thanks

Giacomo