[gmx-users] reg installation

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 31 01:55:26 CET 2006

latha mahi wrote:
> Sir
> Thank You.It worked for me.One small problem,even after giving the
> command 'tcsh',demo is not working(gmxdemo).Help me.

You want to give the command *for* tcsh, not tcsh. See the original
email. Preferably this source command should go in your .cshrc file.

If you've built from source, "make links" in the build directory will
create links to /usr/local/gromacs/bin/* (or whatever) from somewhere
that is probably in your path already, and this will absolve you of some
of the need to source GMXLIB.

Please describe problems better in future - "demo is not working" is
awfully vague.