[gmx-users] cyclic peptide: adding constraints

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:56:31 CET 2006

Hi,

Just as a note. You don't want to use distance restraints for making a
cyclic peptide. This will not give you correct behaviour of the
backbone. You want to have a bond, some angles, dihedrals and proper
exclusions. You want a cyclic peptide. The best thing is to reread my
previous email regarding the linkage of your terminal residues and do
the homework I gave there ;)

Best,

Tsjerk