[gmx-users] problem in compiling g_velacc again under gromacs

Qiao Baofu qiaobf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:19:14 CET 2006

I think the problem is because I compile Gromacs under 64-bite model.  the
g_velacc.c can not be recognized under 64 bite model.

But when I compile it under 32-bite it gives the following complains. On the
other hand I am not sure  whether a file (which is ok under 32-bite system )
can be copied  to 64-bite system.

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/fias/qiao/Gromacs//lib/libmd.a when
searching for -lmd
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/fias/qiao/Gromacs//lib/libmd.a when
searching for -lmd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status