[gmx-users] Simulation problem with extended membrane system!

liu xin zgxjlx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:57:09 CEST 2006

Hi Chris
Thank you for your suggestions!

These days I also tried anisotropic and semiisotropic for my simulation, but
I still got the same result, so I wonder maybe there's something wrong with
my initial structure, but it will take time to check it out.

I'm trying to use the method you suggested, I searched the list, find there
is some scripts offered by other users, but I'm new to Linux and gromacs,
I've got no idea which one to use and how to use it. So would you please
send me a sample?

Thank you very much for your help

Xin Liu