[gmx-users] May I use "-b" and "- e" in the cosine con tent calculation of PC?

M. Yan yanmaocai at 126.com
Mon Sep 11 03:40:40 CEST 2006

Thank you very much.

The significant conformation changes occurred between 3.3ns and 3.9ns, which I am interested for. The cosine content in this 0.6ns is low (just 0.29; calculated by "g_analyze -f proj5ns.xvg -cc proj5ns_cc.xvg -b 3300 -e 3890"); I want to know whether it indicates that the movement of protein IN THIS 0.6ns is believable?