[gmx-users] problem with dimer simulation !

Daniela S. Mueller d.s.mueller at rug.nl
Mon Sep 11 05:39:43 CEST 2006

hi cw,

using trjconv -pbc nojump should remove the jumps. then you can analyse
interactions between different chains, while it doesn't matter for the
analysis where they diffuse.

daniela

--

Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the Sender
and not the views of The University of Queensland.

--

Daniela S. Mueller

Biologist (Dipl. Biol.)

- Molecular Dynamics Group, UQ -

Address:
School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
Chemistry Building (#68)
University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane
Australia