[gmx-users] Gromacs version

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:32:05 CEST 2006

Hi Raghu,

First of all, if all conditions are equal the two simulations should
be drawn from the same ensemble and should for that reason be
"comparable". However, some routines have changed and we don't really
know whether and how this might influence the ensemble. The best way
to check is to compare simulations. But for that you either need full
convergence or need to have more than one simulation run with each
force field (keeping all other conditions equal).

Best,

Tsjerk

--

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, M.Sc.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)