[gmx-users] File input/output error: Can not determine precision of trn file

Bob Johnson robertjo at physics.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:54:21 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,
It seems that one of my trajectory files has an error. I get the following
message when using trjconv -f trajectory.trr.

File input/output error: Can not determine precision of trn file

I noticed that there was a previous question about this error message. However,
the only available workaround pertained to trajectories saved in xtc format.
Has there be any new developments for the trr format?
Thanks,
Bob