SV: Re: [gmx-users] constraint distance

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:13:20 CEST 2006

Allow me to take this opportunity to reiterate that the ability to
only apply distance/angle/dihedral restraints between atoms in the
same "molecule" (in the topology sense) is really lame. It would be
really nice if GROMACS could handle absolute atom numbering for
restraints (i.e. using the numbering as in the .gro file rather than
in the topology file).

David