[gmx-users] re: RB dihedral potential query in OPLS

alokjain at iitk.ac.in alokjain at iitk.ac.in
Wed Sep 13 20:47:50 CEST 2006

hello chris,
            thnks for your mail.So I just want to summarize our discusion
over the last few mails...please tell me if i am correct.

"When using OPLS-AA force field for simulation in GROMACS,it's correct  to
get a 14 energy term (Scaled) in  addition to the RB potential".

   Ok so if that's the case can you please tell me in which case should i
actually expect exclusion of the 14 interaction term when using RB
potential????

Finally can you suggest a good reference on the RB potential.

Thank you again.

Regards.
Alok Jain