[gmx-users] Hi...

Mu Yuguang (Dr) YGMu at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Sep 14 16:02:10 CEST 2006

OPLS-aa force field is good for beta structure, it is not so good for
alpha helix study.

Amber99f force field is good for alpha helix , but not good for beta
structure

Best regards

Yuguang

Dr. Yuguang Mu

Assistant Professor

School of Biological Sciences

Nanyang Technological University

60 Nanyang Drive  Singapore 637551 Tel: +65-63162885 Fax: +65-67913856

http://genome.sbs.ntu.edu.sg/Staff/YGMu/index.php