[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 49

Cesar Araujo cesar.araujo at oulu.fi
Fri Sep 15 17:43:11 CEST 2006

Hi Joanna,

You can use your last *.tpr/trr/edr files to continue a simulation. The only
thing to be aware is if the integrity of the last files is conserved. If not
(for example after a system crash), you should exclude the last frame in
order to avoid inconsistencies.

Regards,
César.-

Cesar Araujo, Lic. of Chemistry