[gmx-users] openmpi

gigo at poczta.ibb.waw.pl gigo at poczta.ibb.waw.pl
Sun Sep 17 12:52:52 CEST 2006

  Hi,
I'm using openmpi on our 24-nodes 2 cores each cluster without any problem
so far. I run my jobs under torque and I did not change any of default
settings. With my system it scales rather well on 4 nodes, but I have no
problems with running more.

Grzegorz Wieczorek
Department of Bioinformatics
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Pawinskiego 5a
02-106 Warszawa, Poland