[gmx-users] Gromacs install question

Qiao Baofu qiaobf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 22:05:15 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a question on installing gromacs:
I have installed gromacs 3.3.1 on my computer. And it works. Today, I want
to change one commands, so I reinstalled it in the following process:
1. remove the formal direcory of gromacs
2. change to the installation directory of gromacs
3. ./configure
4. make
5 make install

The result is that  only the following commands  are installed in /bin
directory of gromacs:  ffscan, gmxcheck, gmxdump, grompp,luck, mdrun,
pdb2gmx,protonate,tpbconv, x2top.

What wrong with it? who can tell me? Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely yours,
Baofu Qiao, PhD