[gmx-users] execution of water tutorial files on BG/L

Hiroshi Fujisaki fujisaki at bu.edu
Fri Sep 22 23:19:29 CEST 2006

Dear gromacs users,

I doubt that the following error message means that
a right executable for BG/L is not created. Note that
I here tried to install gromacs in our BlueGene facility.
I also tried to compile the parallel version with
--enable-mpi
suffix, but I failed with an error message
"checking size of int... configure: error: cannot compute
sizeof (int), 77"
So could someone give me the right configure file for
BlueGene? Or is there any option for BlueGene?

I appreciate your help.

Best wishes,