[gmx-users] about box size (II)

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:12:22 CEST 2006

Hi zzhwise1,

What about using a box that will actually fit your system, i.e. 3, 2,
6? Sounds rather intuitive to me. Also, the observation that your
system "inverts" has to do with periodic boundary conditions, i.c.
having the system centered at one of the box faces. There was a post
about this a few days ago. Nothing to worry about (think periodically,
or infinitely even).

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)