[gmx-users] g_rotacf

Rama Gullapalli quantrum75 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 15:42:59 CEST 2006

Dear Dr Spoel
Thank you for the reply. But I do not quite follow how -noaver does it.

I want to compute the P-N vector of lipid molecules and average  it over the 128 molecules in the bilayer.

Do I make a group containing the numbers of the P and N molecules in a single group ( 256 atoms) and use g_rotacf with -noaver?

Will that compute the rotational correlation of the individual P-N vectors of each lipid molecule and average it over 128 molecules?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Rama

David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> wrote: On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Rama Gullapalli wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>
>  I have nearly 100 different vectors to analyse using g_rotacf. I was  wondering if there was anyway to do this in GROMACS simultaneously  since g_rotacf does not have have the -ng option like in g_traj or  others.

-noaver

--
David.
Husargatan 3, Box 596,   75124 Uppsala, Sweden