[gmx-users] Covalent bonds between topology files

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:38:38 CEST 2006

Hi W. Allen,

This is not necessarily a problem. The gb_* labels can be found in the
ffG*bon.itp files, and are replaced by the values found in those files
upon preprocessing. If they both correspond to the same force field,
it's no problem to combine them with some parameters referred to by
codes and others written in full. You may have to worry though,
regarding the force field used for both files. This should be the same
for both.

Best,

Tsjerk