[gmx-users] g_rotacf again

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:47:31 CEST 2006

Hi Rama,

You would be able to do it by taking one of two approaches:

1. Write the centers of masses and from this generate a multipdb file
(or gro file) containing three atoms spanning two vectors
perpendicular to the vector between these centers of masses. This
trajectory can be used for g_rotacf (although you may need a proper
run input file to go with it), according to the description given by
g_rotacf -h.

2. Hack gmx_rotacf.c to calculate the rcf of the vector betwee centers
of masses rather than between the cross product of two vectors between
three atoms given.

I think the latter option is easiest (if you can program a bit).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)