[gmx-users] x2top & GMXLIB

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:10:15 CEST 2007

Hi Christopher,

Notwithstanding the fact that this seems an inappropriate (weird)
error, did you try to

setenv GMXLIB /usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs/top
(or under bash: export GMXLIB=/usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs/top)

and had proper results running x2top?
The PATH only has to do with the binaries and is not searched for
library files. If all else fails, you might want to copy the file
FF.dat to the working directory.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

--