[gmx-users] FFTW

simon sham ssham44 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 14:39:45 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have tried to install GROMACS in my Slackware linux box. I have fftw 3. something installed separatedly. However, when I configured GROMACS, the fft3 headers were found but not the library files. They are located in /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib respectively. I also tried to configure with
        ./configure CPPFLAGS=/usr/local/lib.
But it still did not work either. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dukeman