[gmx-users] how to remove an energy contribution in gromacs?

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:40:13 CEST 2007

@Xavier:
So, this means:

nstxtcout from 10 to 1
nsteps from 100000 to 10000
nstlog from 10 to 1
nstenergy from 10 to 1
nstlist from 5 to 1.

This is what should be changed in the .mdp file in order to get a proper
rerun g_energy analysis?

@Berk: Thanks a lot for the clarification. But still could not understand
why there is any need for using g_analyze. Could you ple clarify this point
out for me?

Thanks a lot for everybody in advance!

Jones