[gmx-users] dummy atom definition prob in FEP

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Aug 8 17:47:40 CEST 2007

Your system will explode.
Actually I'm not sure, why that is, but probably, because some forces
from the bonded terms are transferred to your mass-zero particle, which
then accelerates infinitly fast...even though I would expect some
division over zero error in the velocity calculation...

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310