[gmx-users] how to simulate a protein and a ATP moleculesimultaneity?

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Thu Aug 9 04:50:05 CEST 2007

Use x2top to build your top file for the ATP, and then used editconf to make
the gro file and then u can use genbox to put the protein and the ATP in the
same box.

Btw I am not 100% on this since I have not done it before but from the vast
amounts of reading I have done this seems like what you should do, also take
a look at the manual and the wiki to find out how to use these apps.

~Christopher Stiles

College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)

State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA

  _____