[gmx-users] how to simulate a protein and a ATP molecule simultaneity?

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 15:05:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you are using any of the united atom GROMOS96 forcefields then there is
already an rtp entry for ATP. Check out the .rtp files in the top folder.
All you need to do is to have the ATP atoms in the pdb file the same as the
atom names in the .rtp file for pdb2gmx to do all the work for you. If you
are not using a united atom forcefield then you will have to get your
parameters for ATP from somewhere else (or calculate them yourself - not
easy).

Hope this helps

Tom

--On Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:03:30 +0200 Maik Goette