[Bulk] [gmx-users] a question about potential energy

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 05:41:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

You shall help yourself to find the answer by plotting your energy with
g_energy.

Have your equilibrated your system well? Which stage of simulation are
you running with, em, eq or production run? Having large fluctuation is
sometimes normal and sometimes bad.

Also, please attach necessary and concise information to the mails. We
may open a table-like file (e.g. xvg) for energy but not a log file just
for energies. I understand that you could be new to gromacs, just take
note of this.

Regards,
Yang Ye