[gmx-users] how to build up fixed connections? how to simulate no electrostatics?

Nicolas Schmidt nicolas-schmidt at gmx.de
Wed Aug 15 13:41:25 CEST 2007

(a) Nope, my .mdp-file don't reads that. So I think I don't use one.
(b) I use some different software, that does exactly what I want. It's
very reliable and it's telling me that the pressure of a 2CLJ-fluid with
all the set parameters should be different. Since I wanna do the exact
same thing, the higher pressure kind of points out that in fact I'm not
doing the same.
(c) Exactly! Bondtype 5 doesen't imply a length parameter. So therefor
I'm using a constraint. David told me to do so. I'm really unsure at
this point, this is why I posted my issue.

Still: Though I thought I don't have to specify the
electrostatics-section since my molecule doesn't have any charges (or
does it???), what to do to totally switch the electrostatics off?

Thanks to everyone.