[gmx-users] Re:

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 18:04:00 CEST 2007

You should look at the ATP topology and see if the parameters you are using
look sensible. Where did you get the topology from, did you use the united
atom one already in the GROMOS96 ff? Also did grompp give you any warnings
before your minimisation?

Tom

--On Thursday, August 16, 2007 01:04:55 +1000 Mark Abraham