[gmx-users] how to build up fixed connections? How to simulate no electrostatics?

van Bemmelen J.J.M.vanBemmelen at student.TUDelft.NL
Wed Aug 15 21:16:45 CEST 2007

Erik, thanks for the quick and clear answer!

Of course I should have known in advance that you guys have thought of
everything, and even implemented separate loops for every single type of
interaction that can come into play. ;-)

Greetings,
Jeroen