[gmx-users] Re: regarding NA+

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Aug 24 03:10:26 CEST 2007

I have CC'ed the gmx-users to keep record of this; please keep all
correspondence on the list so everyone can see.

You had not mentioned in your first mail that you had used genion, hence why I
asked.  Maybe you can detail for us the steps you used (all of them, including
the actual command line entries) so we can better analyze what you've done.

-Justin

Quoting vijay kumar hinge vijay <vijaybioinfo2 at gmail.com>:

> hi
> thanks for reply ..i have used genion  command and added  NA+ ,and -pname
> too fortunately there is no error after running the command
> can tou tel me wat might be the reason for the error
> thanking u
> vijay
> CDFD
> hyderabad