[gmx-users] Can the structure built by Amorphous Cell of Materials Studio be used for GROMACS inputs?

wuxiao xiaowu759 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:21:24 CEST 2007

Hi, everybody,
I am a freshman for using GROMACS. I used to do simulations using Materials Studio. Now I notice that versatile analysis tools are present in GROMACS, so I decide to turn for GROMACS. I have built some polymeric structures using the Amorphous Cell module in Materials Studio4.0. Can these structures be directly input into GROMACS for a further simulations? How can I do that? Can you give some hints?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Xiaowu