[gmx-users] Formula for cosine content in essential dynamics

Steve Spronk spronk at umich.edu
Mon Aug 27 15:18:30 CEST 2007

Thank you, Berk, for clearing it up for me.  I thought that maybe I didn't
understand something fundamental to the method.  The formula lacking the 1/T
is in quite a few papers as well as the Gromacs manual.  It has escaped
attention so far probably because g_analyze takes care of the calculation
automatically.

-Steve