[gmx-users] Incorrect number of atomtypes for dihedral (4 instead of 2 or 4)

fulya caglar fulyacaglar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 10:35:00 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,
  Two months ago I send a mail to Gromacs user to leran how I generate the .itp file and Tsjerk told me that I should use pdb2gmx.So I used it!Could you tell me how can I prepare
  .itp file,please?My time is running out and my supervisor wait for some results from me!!

  Thanks very much!!!
  Fulya

  >Hi Fulya,

>If your ligand is a protein, then use pdb2gmx!
>There's nothing special with 'being a ligand', and it's certainly not
required to run it through PRODRG, because someone decided that part
was to be called ligand, whereas the other part was not.

Tsjerk