[gmx-users] Fwd: thanks very much, I know where I am wrong

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:34:59 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 秦姗姗 <sansanqin00 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Aug 30, 2007 3:12 AM
Subject: thanks very much, I know where I am wrong
To: Tsjerk Wassenaar <tsjerkw at gmail.com>

Dear Wassenaar:

            I know why my NPT simulation always crash: I made a very
stupid mistake, I used position restriction
to the P atom of the lipid,and semiisotropic pressure coupling with a
Z coupling compressibility of
1e-5. Can I ask you a question: if we use semiisotropic  pressure
coupling method to simulate lipid,what
should the Z compressibility be? Should it be zero?

            Thanks again for your willing to help

Regards

           Shanshan Qin

        "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users at gromacs.org>