[gmx-users] proper force fields for fullerene

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu Aug 30 14:10:50 CEST 2007

Have a look at the manual and search the mailing list.
You want to simulate a not recognized/parameterized molecule. Therefore
you have to implement the parameters. How thats done can be found e.g.
in the wiki.

regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310