[gmx-users] Alpha-Helix Dipole

gtroiano at if.usp.br gtroiano at if.usp.br
Thu Aug 30 17:44:18 CEST 2007

 Just one more thing, David. I read the manual, but I couldn't realize: is the
average dipole, (at the top of the g_dipoles output) the overall dipole of the
system? (also in the adip.xvg, plotted against time). Because all I want to
know is whether the system has a low dipole moment (which in the case of
polyala+h2o, the average is 2.3 D)

 Gustavo