[gmx-users] Re: help regarding pull code

Li Zhenhai shibalagu.thu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:24:34 CET 2007

Hello, Tawhid

In the file pull.ppa, you can appoint a direction to pull

And if you want to pull some atoms together, you can make them in one same group in the *.ndx file and give them a name like ‘pull'. And then, put the 'pull' in group_1 .

Li Zhenhai
Department of Engineering Mechanics
Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084