[gmx-users] fullerene topology

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 00:04:45 CET 2007

Have you looked at the information / forcefields for carbon nanotubes?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9524
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.