[gmx-users] Re: abnormal flip-flop when embeddingcholesterol into DOPC using

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:52:37 CET 2007

Hi,

I hope that what you are saying is not true.
The timestep should not influence your results, unless you make it so large
that it causes significant inaccuracies in your results.
If you say you should not use a smaller time step, that would mean the force
field
is set up such that it purposely compensates for integration errors.
I don't think one could do that in an accurate and controlled manner.

Berk.