[gmx-users] grompp allocating 0 atoms to a node

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:52:02 CET 2007

Assigning 0 atoms to a node does not seem very useful.
But your protein seems to have 3135 atoms and you are
probably using constraints, then grompp can not split the protein.
So you should not run on more nodes than the total number of atoms
divided by 3135: 12 nodes.

Gromacs 4 will solve all these issues.

Berk.